With more than 450 generators under maintenance contract for power levels ranging from 100 kW to several megawatts, URBASOLAR has developed recognised know-how in running photovoltaic power plants.
At URBASOLAR, we have our own supervision software to monitor power plant performance (a tool developed by our teams of engineers in co-operation with CEA-INES) and are able to ensure quality services both in France and across Europe, as also in the French territories and departments overseas, indeed anywhere our company is present.
Our ambition is to ensure the sustainability of your generators and guarantee optimised electricity generation.
To do so we are committed to innovation and, in partnership with CEA-INES, we work on various programmes in pursuit of excellence.
Monitoring and Diagnostic of photovoltaic systems:
• Development of tools able to detect noteworthy deviations between generation forecasts and actual performance.
• Development of tools used to identify any defective element(s) in the system.
Enhancement of performance in models to estimate power plants economically feasible capability:
• Analysis of power plant measurement data,
• Study of losses in inverters: influence of temperature, operating point, PV plant architecture, etc.
• Impact of dust and dirt: speed of deposition, typology of dirt, flushing by rainwater, losses in production, etc.
• Study of losses due to shade: modelling, experimentation, evaluation of existing tools, most favourable electrical architectures, etc.
Our Operation/Maintenance Proposal is devised to cover all your expectations.
To do so, we dispose of in-house resources to ensure the following service provisions:
Remote Inspection Centre
• 7/7 support
• Real time monitoring of operational alarms
• Security hot-line
• Daily monitoring of production
• Weather forecast management
• Performance checks and analysis
• Warnings in the event of under-performance or malfunction
• Management of access and authorisations
• Site intervention schedule
• Reporting on production and operation made available over the Extranet
On-site intervention teams
• Six-monthly or yearly preventive maintenance inspections
• Staff certified for work with medium voltage and at a height
• Manufacturer scheduled interventions
• Inspection of fire-fighting and safety equipment
• Diagnostics of failures and curative maintenance
Logistics Purchasing and Supplier Relations
• Management of manufacturer warranties
• Management of spare parts
• Implementation of expert assessments and outside interventions
• Monitoring liability and decennial insurance
• Management of possible disputes
For each maintenance contract, we provide our customers with a dedicated Extranet service (Customer Space) through which they are given comprehensive information on their generators (production, contract, inspection schedule, intervention reports, etc.), using a private and secure connection.